[Introspective] Final results of poll on PSB's Take That tour setlist

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 23 22:11:23 PDT 2011

site visitors which ten selections from the Pet Shop Boys' Pandemonium tour
setlist they would most like to be included in their opening set for the
upcoming Take That tour. And the ten selections  (including mashups/medleys)
that received the most votes were:

* "West End Girls," picked by 79.4% of the voters
* "It's a Sin," chosen by 76.2%
* "Always on My Mind," 70.2%
* "Love etc." 70.2%
* "Go West," 65.9%
* "Pandemonium/Can You Forgive Her?" 60.3%
* "More Than a Dream (Magical Dub)/Heart," 57.5%
* "Se A Vida E/Discoteca/Domino Dancing/Viva la Vida," 54.0%
* "Being Boring," 49.6%, and
* "Suburbia," selected by 48.4% of the voters

button in the left navigation bar.

As promised, my new poll for the week ahead has nothing whatsoever to do
with the Take That tour. ;-) It's inspired by comments that I often read of
fans complaining about the long amount of time between PSB albums. So I'm
wondering how *you* feel about this. Do you think the Boys take too long
between albums? Do you agree that they take a long time, but aren't
complaining about it? Or do you *not* feel that there's a long gap between
albums. So please mull this over and, when you're ready, make your choice
from the options provided right there on my home page.

Meanwhile, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! I hope you
all have a great week ahead. And, if you observe the holiday, I wish you a
wonderful Easter!