[Introspective] Poll ends soon on songs to include in the PSB opening set for Take That

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 21 21:39:15 PDT 2011

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
which asks, of the selections from the Pet Shop Boys' Pandemonium Tour,
which 10 do you think would be the best for them to include in their opening
set for the upcoming Take That reunion tour? If you haven't voted yet,
please take a few moments to visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your choices right there on the
home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and launch a new
survey for the week ahead. (And I promise it won't have anything to do with
Take That. ;-)

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a
wonderful weekend -- and, for those who observe the holiday, a very Happy
Easter!