[Introspective] Poll ends soon on PSB guesting on Take That tour

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 14 22:07:11 PDT 2011

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
which asks your opinion of the recent news that the Pet Shop Boys would be
appearing as "special guests" on the upcoming Take That reunion tour. If you
haven't voted yet, please take a moment to visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your choice from the options
provided right there on the home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and kick off a new
survey for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a terrific
weekend!