[Introspective] Poll ends soon on what you'd use to introduce PSB

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 2 22:00:56 PDT 2010

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
which asks what one thing you would use -- assuming you could use only one
thing -- to introduce the Pet Shop Boys to someone completely unfamiliar
with them. If you haven't voted yet, please take a moment to visit my
"Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your
choice there on my home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and kick off a new
survey for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a terrific
weekend!