[Introspective] Fans forced to resort to piracy?!?

Erik Cedergren ecgn at algonet.se
Sun Oct 31 03:01:06 PDT 2010

Hi all!

         I was just wondering... why are the Pets (or Parlophone / EMI)
forcing us die-hard fans to resort to piracy?!?

         Unless you have an iTunes compatible device, and live in a
country where the songs are published, you cannot obtain all formats of
the latest single legally. I know I will come across as a whiny b-d, but
without iTunes, no Pepptalk or Ultrabeat mix of Together, and no Grum
dub mix of WEG, and that just annoys me!

         I'd happily pay for a third CD single, but as no such thing is
released, I have to forgo those mixes, or trawl the murky depths of a
"body of water (especially the sea) more or less three-quarters
surrounded by land" known to be frequented by "criminals who plunders at
sea; commonly attacking merchant vessels, though often pillaging port
towns".

//ecgn (suffering from delusions of adequacy)
--
Any use of this email address falls under the terms of the End User
License Agreement (EULA) specified at the following location:

Direct responses to this e-mail, sent within 10 days, are exempt
from the terms stated in the EULA.