[Introspective] Final results of poll on best live PSB show opener

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 30 22:08:22 PDT 2010

site visitors which Pet Shop Boys live show has had, in their opinion, the
best openings. And the live show whose opening received the most votes was:

* The Performance Tour - "Alpine Symphony" and/or "Overture to
Performance"/"This Must Be the Place I Waited Years to Leave," chosen by
34.5% of the voters.

button in the left navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead should come as no big surprise: I'm wondering
whether you've heard the new single "Together" yet and, if so, what your
early impression of it is. So please take a moment to pick the statement
that most closely matches your opinion of those listed right there on my
home page.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! I wish
you all a very happy and safe Halloween -- and an almost frighteningly great
week ahead!