[Introspective] Final results of poll on Pandy Tour numbers to play in your living room

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 27 22:26:41 PDT 2010

site visitors which four numbers from the Pandemonium Tour they would have
chosen if they had been the winners of the contest in which the prize was
the Pet Shop Boys performing in their own living room. And the four that
received the most votes were:

* "The Way It Used to Be," picked by 28.7% of the voters;
* "Two Divided by Zero," chosen by 28.4%;
* The "Se A Vida E/Discoteca/Domino Dancing/Viva la Vida" medley, picked by
28.1%; and
* "Being Boring," selected by 27.8%.

I have to confess that "Two Divided by Zero" really surprised me -- I had no
idea that would prove so popular. At any rate, to see the complete results,
please visit my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and
click the "Past Survey Results" button in the left nav bar.

My new poll for the week ahead focuses on PSB music videos. If you were to
pick one of their videos from each decade -- the 1980s, the 1990s, and the
2000s -- that was "representative" of the Pet Shop Boys for those different
periods of their career, which three would you choose? Not necessarily your
*favorite* videos, but perhaps the ones that are most "typically PSB." So
please mull this over and then make your choices right there on my home
page.

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you all have
a most excellent week ahead!