[Introspective] Poll ends soon on your own "PSB living room concert" choices

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 25 21:53:08 PDT 2010

Hey there! Tomorrow (Friday) is the last full day of my current poll, which
asks, if you had been the winner of the recent contest in which the prize
was having the Pet Shop Boys perform four selections from their Pandemonium
Tour setlist in your living room, and you could have your own choice of the
four selections they would perform, which four would you choose? If you
haven't voted yet, please take a moment to visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your choices right there on the
home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and start a new
survey for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have an
outstanding weekend!