[Introspective] Final results of poll on whether your opinion of "Yes" has changed

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 6 22:12:21 PST 2010

site visitors whether their opinion of the Pet Shop Boys' most recent studio
album "Yes" had changed in the year since its release. And the response that
received the most votes was:

* "My positive opinion of 'Yes' has stayed about the same," chosen by 57.7%
of the voters.

button in the left navigation bar.

I almost feel cruel asking my new poll question for the week ahead. I'm
afraid many of you will find it very difficult to choose; I know I certainly
did. I'm wondering, if you could pick only one of various possible items to
be released on DVD, which would you most like to see released? "It Couldn't
Happen Here"? "DiscoVery"? "Closer to Heaven"? "Battleship Potemkin" (with
the Tennant/Lowe score, naturally)? Of one of the other items listed? So
please check out the list now posted on my home page, think it over, and
make your choice. And please don't hate me for imposing such a difficult
choice. ;-)

Meanwhile, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope
you all have a not-at-all-difficult week ahead!