[Introspective] Final results of survey on "Christmas" CD bonuses

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 31 00:31:00 PST 2010

The final results are in for my survey this past week, in which I asked my
site visitors whether they had ordered the Pet Shop Boys' "Christmas" CD
from their official online store and, if so, whether they had received an
autographed copy or a bonus promo disc with it. And the response that
received the largest number of votes was:

* "Yes, I ordered the 'Christmas' CD from the official online shop, but I've
received just an ordinary copy with no 'bonuses,'" chosen by 39.9% of the
voters.

button in the left navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead deals with "PSB superlatives." I'm wondering
in which of various specific ways you believe the Pet Shop Boys are the
*best* at what they do. And are the the "best ever" or just the "best
contemporary" (that is, still active) in those areas. Or do you believe
they're not really the "best" in any of those ways? If this seems a little
vague, it should make a lot more sense when you actually check it out. So
please take a few moments to do just that right there on my home page.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I
hope you all  have a superlative week of your own coming up!