[Introspective] Poll ends soon on "Christmas" EP and bonuses

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 28 21:22:06 PST 2010

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current survey,
which asks whether you ordered the Pet Shop Boys' "Christmas" EP from their
official online store and, if so, whether you received either an autographed
copy or a bonus promo, which were offered to the first 200 people who placed
an order there. If you haven't taken part yet in this survey, please visit
my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make the
appropriate choice there on the home page.

On Sunday I will end this survey, post the final results, and launch a new
poll for the week ahead. (By the way, on account of a social commitment,
I'll be making this switch a little later than usual -- probably anywhere
from one to three hours later than I normally do. Just a heads-up to those
of you who are "early voters." ;-)

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a terrific
weekend!