[Introspective] Final results of poll on "frequency" of PSB fandom

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 23 22:06:51 PST 2010

site visitors to describe the "frequency" of PSB fandom within their circle
of friends and within the general population where they live. And the

* "In my circle of friends, being a Pet Shop Boys fan is quite unusual,"
chosen by 62.2% of the voters, and

* "Where I live, being a Pet Shop Boys fan is [also] quite unusual," chosen
by 60.1% of the voters.

button in the left navigation bar.

My new survey for the week ahead concerns the fact that first 200 people (if
I remember correctly) who ordered the Boys' recent "Christmas" EP from their
official online shop were supposed to receive either an autographed copy or
an additional promo disc. So I'm wondering how many of you actually received
one of these bonuses from the online shop? Please take a moment to take part
in this survey right there on my home page. (And, yes, there are options for
those who didn't buy "Christmas" at all or who got it in some other way.)
Several of my site visitors suggested or at least hinted that I ought to ask
this question, although I was already planning to do so before any of you
actually asked me about it. (I was simply waiting until I could be rather
confident that everyone who was indeed going to get a "bonus" had actually
gotten it.) But thanks anyway to you all for the suggestions!

And thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! I hope you all have
a superb week ahead!