[Introspective] Poll ends soon on "frequency" of PSB fandom

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 21 21:58:37 PST 2010

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
which asks how you would describe, in terms of frequency of occurrence,
being a Pet Shop Boys fan both (a) in your personal circle of friends and
(b) among the general population where you live? Is being a PSB commonplace,
unusual, or somewhere in between? If you haven't voted yet, please visit my
"Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your
choices right there on the home page.

On Sunday I will end this survey, post the final results, and launch a new
poll for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a
wonderful weekend!