[Introspective] Final results of poll on the best "PSB decades"

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 13 22:10:31 PST 2010

Happy Valentine's Day! The final results are in for my poll this past week,
in which I asked my site visitors to choose what they considered to be the
best "Pet Shop Boys decades" for various aspects of their career. And the
decades that received the most votes in each category were:

* The 1990s as the best decade for PSB albums, with 42.9% of the vote.

* The 1980s as the best decade for PSB singles, with 66.7% of the vote.

* The 1990s as the best decade for PSB b-sides and bonus tracks, chosen by
55.2%.

* The 1990s as the best decade for PSB music videos, with 59.4%

* The 2000s as the best decade for PSB concerts and live performances,
picked by 65.8%

* And, finally, the 1990s as the best PSB decade overall, chosen by 42.6% of
the voters.

button in the left nav bar.

My new survey for the week ahead deals with "PSB merchandising" -- their
sale of items, especially such things as clothes, posters, and other types
of "souvenirs" or "memorabilia." Are you happy with it? And if not, what is
your single biggest complaint about it? So please take a moment to register
your opinion about this right there on my home page. And thanks to Lydia for
suggesting this question!

Thanks as well to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And, since it's
Valentine's Day, I hope you all have a perfectly *lovely* week ahead!