[Introspective] Poll ends soon on the best "PSB decades"

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 11 22:02:48 PST 2010

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
which asks what you consider to be the best "Pet Shop Boys decade" so far
for various aspects of their career: their albums, their singles, their
music videos, and so on. If you haven't voted yet, please take a moment to
visit my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and place
your votes right there on the home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and launch a new
survey for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I wish you all a wonderful
weekend!