[Introspective] Poll ends soon on favorite cover produced by PSB

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 23 21:58:44 PST 2010

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
which asks you to pick your all-time favorite "cover song" (that is, a song
written and previously recorded by someone other than the Pet Shop Boys and
the other artist involved) that was produced by the Boys for another artist.
If you haven't voted yet, please take a moment to visit my "Commentary" site
at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your choice right there on
the home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and launch a new
survey for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! I hope you all have a wonderful
weekend, a merry Christmas, and/or a happy holiday season, whichever is most
appropriate!