[Introspective] Seattle PSB Tribute Show!

Giulio Pellegrini giuliodesigns at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 23:08:24 PDT 2009

Hey PetHeads!

There will be a PSB tribute show in Seattle by BRAINS! LOOKS! MONEY! at our
night called Hard Times at the War Room. Sept. 16th Show at 11pm.

We put on a great show in 2006 for the Fundamental tour and we're doing it
AGAIN! If you're in Seattle, stop by and hang with other PSB fans.

Here's the official notice:

It's time to break out the pointy hats and raise an arched eyebrow. The Pet Shop
Boys are here Sept. 20th and to celebrate we're performing danced up versions of
some of their best songs - you won't hear on the tour!

BRAINS! LOOKS! MONEY! is the instant collaboration of Pet Shop Boys fan Giulio
Pellegrini (formerly of West End Boys) and Seattle-based performer, musician,
and force of nature Sarah Marroquin. With YES-inspired costumes designed by
Seattle costume designer Jamie Von Stratton.

We'll be performing a mini-set at Hard Times in-between their always great DJ
sets.

MUCH THANKS TO LA KENDALL AND DAVID Richey, two risk-taking, ass-shaking
innovators who do this every week.

HARDTIMES is:
An Alchemical Trans-Modern weekly brought to you by the same family of artists
and producers that brought you Tasty Shows, Hot Mess, Lemon Twist, Kiss My Ass,
Spice, and ARO.Space.

Location:
The War Room
722 E Pike St
Seattle, WA

Time:
Wednesday, September 16, 2009 at 9pm - 1am (show at 11pm)
$5

Giulio

--
Giulio Pellegrini