[Introspective] Seattle PSB Tribute Show

Giulio Pellegrini giuliodesigns at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 12:31:27 PDT 2009

Hey PetHeads!

We're doing a tribute show in Seattle at our night called Hard Times @ the
War Room on Sept 16th.  If you're in Seattle, stop by and hang with other
PSB fans.

Here's the official notice:

It's time to break out the pointy hats and raise an arched eyebrow. The Pet
Shop Boys are here Sept. 20th and to celebrate we're performing danced up
versions of some of their best songs - you won't hear on the tour!

BRAINS! LOOKS! MONEY! is the instant collaboration of career/obsessive Pet
Shop Boys fan Giulio Pellegrini (formerly of West End Boys) and
Seattle-based performer, musician, and force of nature Sarah Marroquin.

We'll be performing a mini-set at Hard Times in-between their always great
DJ sets.

Please come and support our unhealthy obsession with unreachable and
impossibly talented synth pop legends!

MUCH THANKS TO LA KENDALL AND DAVID Richey, two risk-taking, ass-shaking
innovators who do this every week.

HARDTIMES is:
An Alchemical Trans-Modern weekly brought to you by the same family of
artists and producers that brought you Tasty Shows, Hot Mess, Lemon Twist,
Kiss My Ass, Spice, ARO.Space, Caliente and all kinds of messed up shit.

*Location:     *
The War Room
722 E Pike St
Seattle, WA

*Time:   *
Wednesday, September 16, 2009 at 9pm - 11pm (show at 11pm)
$5

Giulio

--
Giulio Pellegrini