[Introspective] Yes, ad nauseum. ;-)

Kurt Foy Booker the-magician at magick-land.com
Thu May 28 17:45:46 PDT 2009

Wow... marvelling once again at the extreme reactions to music that
all sounds the same to non-fans :-)

But what I'm really marvelling at is that while reading through these
messages, I hear a familiar song coming from the living room tv...
it's "Love Etc"!...  on Comcast Digital Cable channel 904 (The
"Dance/Electronica" channel).  I almost never hear PSB on those
channels.

It's labelled "Love Etc. (Pet Shop Boys Mix)", but it's actually the
Gui Borrato mix (which I adore).  And for the disc title, it's
labelled "She Got Her Own (Single)".... wonder what that's about...

And oh yes, I love Yes.  It fits in my ears like a comfy old shoe.

Kurt