[Introspective] Yes, ad nauseum. ;-)

Derek BD derekbd1970 at gmail.com
Thu May 28 15:49:01 PDT 2009

Hello friends!

I am very glad to hear everyone's opinions, no matter how near or far they
are from mine..  It would be so boring if we all agreed and liked the same
things about our favourite band all the time!

I think a big difference for me came right from the first single, since I
have never been a huge appreciator of CYFH?  I don't deny it is a good
track, but I grew tired of it quickly back in 1993.  Of course the release
of Relentless fueld a huge fire in the fanbase at the time, and the anthemic
Go West ensured that PSB was brought to the fore in pop music for the first
time in many years.

But Yes just does it all for me.  The slow songs that I would usually
struggle to accept are magic to me.  King of Rome haunted me recently when I
was on holiday.  Lecagy fascinates me.

This used to be the future fills me with joy; More Than a Dream fills me
with fantasies of singing backup for Neil while Johnny plays guitar!

Okay I ramble enough.  Keep the posts coming!

Love, etc.

Derek