[Introspective] printing mistake

Lidia tennant lidiapsb at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 26 12:59:33 PDT 2009

I know is not psb fault but they can speak with them to do the work better. Is not normal all the things happen always to psb.

 hysterical outbursts? I buy an album to receive not to read they didnt distribute the copies. I dont complain because I am bored, I complain for things where i waste my money. They dont want the fans to download ilegally but looking what is hapenning this days sincerely the next psb album going to be directly in my pc and i dont going to buy.