[Introspective] another negative review...

Lidia tennant lidiapsb at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 25 14:34:42 PDT 2009

I think that the problem, I dont like an album with so much POP sound. Like I said severals times I dont consider myself a fan, I dont collect, I dont travel to others countries to see psb, I dont belong to the fan club. I love to see all is updated, all in under control, psb have the promotion they worth, they are in good heatlh,the fans dont give problems to them in events etc...

My sister is the real psb fan and i like the psb world, the friends i have who are fans and i like to enjoy a good psb song and a show. I like so many diferent music genders and pop is the latest i like. For me to make a pop song is very easy and dont have nothing special. Anyone can do it and you just need to listen the radio to notice that.

I dont going to listen YES quite often but I will enjoy the dubs in yes etc. I hope Chris Lowe one day give me a surprise and make an album alone,a good and huge HOUSE MUSIC album. That day I will say I have a favourite psb album. :D