[Introspective] another negative review...

TheGardner thegardner at gmx.de
Wed Mar 25 13:37:55 PDT 2009

> I hope for the next one they work with stuart price or dont have any
> producer. They dont need it!

Good grief! Lidia, why are you so blue-eyed? PSB always worked with an
producer! They always will do! And from time to time an album isn't that
what someone expects. I was in a very same mood, in 1990 when they came up
with Behaviour, which was so far from their roots. I've learned to accept it
on a very different way and it took me years for that.
And now I was waiting for YES another 13 years and nearly was fallen apart
from PSB, Just the collecting was the only thing I did! After such
middle-rated stuff like NIGHTLIFE and FUNDAMENTAL and crap like RELEASE, I
never ever thought they would do such an album again. YES is pop, PSB is pop
-that's why I become fan in 1987- and this is the sound I favor them for.

Just wait some years for the next album! I'm sure it will be yours then,
because I have to wait another 13 years for mine!

Cheers Steffen