[Introspective] Yes, Etc et al

Gilles G. gilles.gen at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 01:09:23 PDT 2009

2009/3/22 Kurt Foy Booker <the-magician at magick-land.com>:

> Wrong (Thin White Duke Mix)
> pretty damn good...
> oops!  wrong band... :-)

Lol ;o)
And I fully agree with you on this... both this and the Trentemoller
mixes damn rock!
Depeche Mode remixes nowadays remain far far ahead of PSB's, IMHO.

But back to our subject, great job Kurt and the others, nice to read
some content over here.
Will read it carefully when I have the time, and maybe if I really
have the time, I'll utter my own personal opinion ;o)

So far, Beautiful people is the only weaker track on this fabulous
collection of pop masterpieces. I absolutely love Pandemonium and I
rank The way it used to be as one of their best 10 or 15 songs ever.

Yes !!!

--
Gilles
http://www.etherreal.com