[Introspective] Final results of poll on PSB cover on current tour (contains "spoiler")

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 20 22:10:04 PDT 2009

site visitors how they felt about the Pet Shop Boys covering "Viva la Vida"
on their current tour. And the option chosen by the largest number of voters
was:

* "It's an interesting choice. I like it," picked by 27.6% of the voters.

button in the left navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead stems from the fact that in recent years the
Boys have been remixing their own tracks more often than ever before. So I'm
wondering how you feel they compare to other remixers of their work. Are
they their own best remixers? The worst? Somewhere in-between? Please mull
this over and make your choice from the options provided there on my home
page. And thanks so much to Junior Matta for suggesting this question!

Thanks as well to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you
all have a terrific week!