[Introspective] Pet Shop Boys London concert - meh....

Andrew andrew at almostwitty.com
Sat Jun 20 12:34:23 PDT 2009

Naa.... it was FAN-TASTIC!

I was really tired before I went in, and thought it'd just be songs
from the new album but they played so many old gems that had never
been done live before (and only a couple of Yes tracks), it was
AMAZING. Don't read the set list - it's much better to go to the gig
having no idea what songs are playing.

Shame tickets for the December run are sold out already, and the ones
for New York too.

Mind you, it all had a slight feel of "this will be the last tour"...
but it was 90 minutes of sheer fabulousness...

A more considered review and photos available on request :)