[Introspective] Pandemonium tour programme available?

TheGardner thegardner at gmx.de
Sun Jun 14 05:19:41 PDT 2009

> >Does anybody know if there is a tour programme or tour book available
> >at the Pandemonium venues?
>
> Not in Luxemburg yesterday. Just some shirts, pullovers, caps and cups,
> lacking of design...

The tourbook will go an sale at the Manchester gig for the first time!
They had some problems to get the full merchandising ready with the
start of the tour.

So if any from Russia want to get a tourbook, just let me know!
Would buy them all at the German gigs and can send them out the week after!
Assume the price will be somethings around 15 Euros and paying via PayPal
is okay!

Cheers Steffen