[Introspective] blown away

Paolo Bientinesi pauldj at cs.utexas.edu
Sat Jun 13 19:56:12 PDT 2009

I just can't believe the show I witnessed.
Last night in Luxembourg the concert was out of this world. Easily the
best show I've ever seen. (ok, I wasn't in Rio for Discovery)

The show was so brilliant, moving, absorbing, that made me wonder
whether this is going to be PSB's swan song, i.e., they put together
the best show ever to finish in grand style.

Honestly, I loved the every song, every mashup, the tracklist, the
sound system, the visuals, and most of the choreography. I won't spoil
the fun, but they picked a few unexpected songs. I had goosebumps.

Not much negative to say..  I didn't like the ridiculously slow pace
of the dancing during Go West, it felt like it was dampening the
energy of the song. Also, I didn't love the venue, and the crowd
seemed way too composed for a stand up concert.

Guys, go out and buy multiple tickets for this show as it is FAN-TAS-
TIC.
Looking fwd to seeing it again.
--
Paolo