[Introspective] Final results of poll on PSB tracks for others vs. their own later versions

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 4 22:27:33 PDT 2009

site visitors, of the songs that the Pet Shop Boys wrote and/or produced for
other artists and which they themselves later released in their own
versions, which ones they prefer in the versions by the other artists. And
the song that received the largest number of votes was:

* "Nothing Has Been Proved" by Dusty Springfield, for which 41.4% of the
voters said that they preferred her version to the Boys' own version.

button in the left navigation bar.

My new survey for the week ahead is actually two questions rolled into one.
Do you think there *should* be a third single from the Boys' latest album
"Yes"? And do you think there actually *will* be a third single? Please take
a moment to make the appropriate choice right there on my home page.

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you all have
a terrific week ahead!