[Introspective] Poll on songs written/produced by PSB for other artists vs. PSB versions ends soon

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 2 22:11:38 PDT 2009

Hey there! Tomorrow (Friday) is the last full day of my current poll, which
asks, of the songs that Chris and Neil have written and/or produced for
other artists and which were later also officially released as performed by
the Pet Shop Boys, in which cases do you prefer the versions by the other
artists to the PSB version. If you haven't voted yet, please take a moment
to visit my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and
make your choices right there on the home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and start a new
survey for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I wish you all an excellent
weekend -- plus a happy and safe Independence Day holiday for my fellow U.S.
fans!