[Introspective] PSBFans questions to PSB

Lidia lidiapsb at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 5 10:30:26 PST 2009

hello all,
Once again I am going to try to have the good luck I had once with Neil answering the questions of the members at my forum. This time the questions will be just about the new album and I hope chris answer any :D

You can do your questions here:
http://www.tennant-lowe.com/viewtopic.php?t=7668

The best 15 will be sent to them. I dont know if they will reply or not but at last i try because I dont waste nothing doing it :D

Good luck!