[Introspective] Final results of poll on your opinion of title of new PSB album

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 3 22:15:34 PST 2009

site visitors how they felt about the title of the upcoming new Pet Shop
Boys album, "Yes." And the option chosen by the most voters was:

* "I like it!" picked by a whopping 58.4% of the voters.

button in the left navigation bar.

My new survey for the week ahead is one that I could have sworn that I've
asked before, but it seems I haven't. And if I indeed *have* asked it, it's
been a long time, so I'll go ahead and asked it now. Since when have you
been a *major* fan of the Pet Shop Boys? Now, by "major" fan, I mean they're
your favorite music act, or at least one of your relatively few favorites.
So please think back and then make your choice from the options provided
there on my home page. And thanks so much to Ellie -- herself a relatively
new "convert" to PSB fandom -- for suggesting this question!

I'm also taking the unusual step of asking a second question this week in
which I'm hoping you can help me improve my website by comparing two
different types of "audio widgets" I'm using. If you're interested, you can
find a link to this second survey at the bottom of the "main poll" on my
home page.

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you all have
a fantastic week ahead!