[Introspective] Final results of poll on 2009 as a "PSB year"

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 26 22:14:32 PST 2009

site visitors to rate 2009 as a "PSB year" and to choose what they consider
to be the "PSB highlight" for the year. And the responses that received the
most votes were:

* "[2009 was] Maybe not *the* best, but certainly *one* of the best!" chosen
by 55.4% of the voters, and

* The "Yes" album, chosen by 36.5% of the voters as the highlight of the
year.

button in the left navigation bar.

As promised several weeks ago, my new survey for the week ahead is a
continuation of my ongoing (and thoroughly unscientific) "Rating Project."
This time around I'm asking you to rate various miscellaneous recent songs
written and/or performed by the Pet Shop Boys on a scale of 0 to 10 as they
compare with other PSB songs, in which 0 means "one of the very worst things
they've ever done" and 10 means "one of the very best." So please check out
the list of songs right there on my home page and, when you're ready, mark
and submit your ballot.

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I wish you all a
terrific final week of 2009!