[Introspective] Signed EP Just Arrived / I Like Wayne's Survey's, Even the Odd Ones

Jonathan joda at panix.com
Sat Dec 26 13:24:06 PST 2009

I'm writing two things while I'm at it:

(1) Anyone who gave up hope they were a "winner" of a signed Christmas EP, it's Saturday, 12/26, and mine just came through the door here on the U.S. east coast, so don't give up hope yet!

(2) Wayne: I'm someone who enjoys the PSB Survey every week, and hope you keep on with it as close to weekly as you have the energy for!  The trivia quiz was fun, too!  Not too easy and pretty interesting!  I think I only got six of the ten!

-JT