[Introspective] Christmas cd did not come with free promo

Paul Lloyd aeonflow at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 16:59:41 PST 2009

Silver Phoenix wrote:
> I know that I received an email from Digital Stores.uk and they said
> because the PSB were in Germany that they had to send the cds to them to
> be signed, and in the mean time people would be shipped a regular cd to
> hold them over until their signed copy arrives. Of course these are just
> a random 200 people, so they'll probably end up with two cds.

I received the CD on or very close to release day but it wasn't a promo
or signed. I was surprised late last week with a second envelope from
them containing a signed copy. Chris signed the side with his pic and
Neil the side with his pic. Cool!

It was a random allocation of promos or signed copies so it is just down
to luck whether you get one or not.

P.