[Introspective] recordstore.uk.co issues?

Paolo Bientinesi pauldj at cs.utexas.edu
Sun Dec 20 15:16:07 PST 2009

> From: John Turpin <justified_type at mac.com>
>
> Has anyone else had problems with digitalstores.co.uk aka
> recordstore.uk.co? They cancelled my "Christmas" order, saying that
> it was cancelled by my credit card, but my CC company denies it. I've
> had other problems with them in the past.

I posted a similar message to this list about 2-3 weeks ago.

My experiences with this store have been and still are horrible.
There's one lady in particular, Kieran, who seems to be a complete incompetent.

Just to give you an idea, I ordered the tickets for the London concert back in June, and as of today (concert is tomorrow) I have not received them, despite numerous emails and phone calls.

I would NOT recommend their services to anyone.
--
Prof. Paolo Bientinesi, Ph.D.

RWTH Aachen University, AICES
pauldj at aices.rwth-aachen.de