[Introspective] Final results of poll on next single from 'Yes'

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 4 22:19:47 PDT 2009

site visitors what they believe should be the second single from the Pet
Shop Boys' new album "Yes." And the song that received the most votes was:

* "All Over the World," picked by 32.5% of the voters.

button in the left navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead may prove something of a challenge, but I'm
confident that you're up to it. ;-)  If you could put together your ideal
live set list for the Pet Shop Boys' upcoming world tour, what would it be?
There are only two rules: (1) you have to limit yourself to no more than 20
songs and (2) exactly five of them have to be new ones from the "Yes era."
So please think about this, make your list, and then, when you're ready,
place your votes right there on my home page. And thanks so much to Gilles
for suggesting this question!

Thanks, in fact, to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you
all have a wonderful week ahead!