[Introspective] Where to buy Yes Limited Edition CD on Web in Canada?

Tracy D tduflo at frontiernet.net
Sat Apr 4 16:25:38 PDT 2009

Hi Everyone,

I live in the US and ordered the Yes limited edition off the Amazon Canada site (amazon.ca) (the European version that was supposed to be released on March 24).  However, instead of my CD, I received an email saying the ship date has been postponed to April 14.  I suspect they might be sending me the US version then.

If you are in the US, and you've received the limited edition Yes CD, can you tell me which website you got it from?  I'm looking to have it shipped from Canada.

Thanks
Tracy