[Introspective] "PSB fan demographic poll" on your age ends soon

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 11 21:50:08 PDT 2008

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll, one
of my occasional "demographic" surveys of my site visitors and fellow Pet
Shop Boys fans. In order to get a "cross-section" of online PSB fandom, I'm
simply wondering how old you are. And, rest assured, it's completely
anonymous! So if you haven't voted yet, please take a moment to visit my
"Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and "mark your
ballot" right there on my home page.

On Sunday I will end this survey, post the final results, and launch a new
poll for the week ahead!

Thanks to everyone who has already taken part! And here's wishing you all --
regardless of your age -- a stupendous weekend!