[Introspective] What have I done to deserve this?

Roy Tapping rmtx at me.com
Fri Oct 31 16:00:48 PDT 2008

On 31 Oct 2008, at 21:35, Lidia wrote:

> Anyway everybody take care of their own things, weg seems to be
> losing control with their second single.
>
> Next week I put Philanthropy on sell at my digital store, there will
> be a remix of cicero.
>
> Yes Cicero is alive and still doing music, ignorants!!!! :D
>
> XX

I saw him on Never Mind The Buzzcocks the other week.  Did you?  He's
piled on the pounds but is still as hot as they come.

Do you think he'd go for you, Lidia?  Why don't you show us a picture
of yourself?  Some people reckon you're a bloke.

Minge

xxx

--
you only tell me you love me when you're drunk