[Introspective] Poll for U.S. President among online PSB fans ends soon

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 23 21:52:21 PDT 2008

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
which is trying get a "cross-section" of online PSB fandom regarding the
current U.S. Presidential race -- or at least of those who visit my website.
I'm wondering for whom you're planning to vote for President. Or, if you're
unable to vote, who would you vote for if you could? If you haven't already
voted, please take a moment to visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and "mark your ballot."

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and launch a new
survey for the week ahead. (And I think it's going to be an especially fun
one, if I do say so myself. ;-)

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a superb
weekend!