[Introspective] related song to psb now removed of philanthropy

Pet Shop Boys Fans / Charity lidiapsb at hotmail.com
Sat May 31 18:59:32 CST 2008

Since the words "Pet Shop Boys" are mentioned in "Fanatic Boy", an original song by KooLTURE. No official permission was given to us by the British duo (and/or their management) to have their name mentioned in the track yet. We don't want to go through future headaches and/or unpleasant subjects/deals.We have decided to remove "Fanatic Boy" from the project and replace it by "Good For You", one of the latest productions by KooLTURE. We welcome "Good For You" to Philanthropy and moreover, we do think that it's a very catchy housy song! Go to www.petshopboys-fans.com and enjoy this song in the section audio.*******************************************************.::www.petshopboys-fans.com::.The First Petheads Charity Electronic AlbumJust for fun, Just to help :)