[Introspective] Poll ends soon on PSB song everyone but you hates

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Fri May 30 13:07:28 CST 2008

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
which asks whether there's a Pet Shop Boys song that it sometimes seems
everyone but you hates. You love it, you think it's fantastic, so you just
don't get it when so many other people express their dislike of it. If so,
which song is it? And if there's more than one, which one do you feel this
way most strongly about? If you haven't voted yet, please take a moment to
visit my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make
your choice right there on my home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and launch a new
survey for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And here's wishing you all a
marvelous weekend!