[Introspective] philanthropy will be no related to psb

Pet Shop Boys Fans / Charity lidiapsb at hotmail.com
Tue May 20 06:04:25 CST 2008

I asked dorrell severals times about if i need any kind of permission to release philanthropy because there are 2 songs where i mention "pet shop boys" and in the album it will appear as "pet shop boys fans charity album" but he never replied me. Today i contacted parlophone at myspace and they told me i need permission from psb to release the songs because their names are on it and also for the album. Looking the behaviour of dorrell i am going to remove and change any conection with psb and the album will be just called "philanthropy: charity dance album". I find shocking how it looks dorrell was waitting for me to release to probably later demand me or something because i dont understand why the fuck he didnt told me i need a permission.

I asked him around 20 times since november!!