[Introspective] Final results of poll on "Here Comes the Bear"

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sun May 18 13:08:01 CST 2008

The final results are in for my survey this past week, in which I asked my
site visitors to choose the statement provided that most closely matches
their own feelings about the recently released track that Chris recorded
with Dainton Connell, "Here Comes the Bear." And the choice that received
the most votes was:

* "I haven't heard it yet," with a whopping 59.4% of the total vote.

With regard to those who *have* heard it, the response that received the
most votes was "I love it! It's a fantastic track!" To see the complete
results, please visit my "Commentary" site at
button in the left navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead asks this question: is there a Pet Shop Boys
single that it seems everyone but you loves? When you hear or read of
people raving about it, you just don't get what the fuss is all about. If
so, which one is it? (And if there's more than one, which one do you feel
this way most strongly about?) Please mull this over and, when you're
ready, make your choice right there on my home page. And thanks to Steve
Noll for suggesting this intriguing question!

By the same token, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And
I hope you all have a delightful week ahead!