[Introspective] Final results of poll on best opening and closing PSB album tracks

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 29 22:10:03 PDT 2008

site visitors to select what they regard as the strongest opening and
closing tracks on the Pet Shop Boys' studio albums. And the songs that
received the most votes were:

* Introspective's "Left to My Own Devices," picked by 22.6% of the voters
as the strongest opening track, and

* Fundamental's "Integral," chosen by 24.!% as the strongest closing track.

button in the left nav bar.

For the first time in three months, my new poll for the week ahead asks you
to make only one choice. I'm wondering which version of the Pet Shop Boys'
singles you tend most often to like best: the single version, the album
version (in those cases in which the two are different), an official remix,
an unofficial remix, or a live rendition? Or are you unable to generalize
about such at thing? So please mull this over and, when you're ready, make
your choice from the options provided right there on my home page. And
thanks to two of my site visitors, Gilles and one other who has asked to
remain anonymous, for independently suggesting this question!

Thanks also to those of you who voted in last week's survey! And here's
wishing you all a very good week ahead!