[Introspective] Final results of poll on songs to cut and add to "Nightlife"

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 8 22:11:57 PST 2008

site visitors to choose which song they would most wish to delete (if they
*had* to pick one) from the Pet Shop Boys' album "Nightlife," and which of
the associated single b-sides they would pick to replace it on the album.
And the songs selected by the most voters were:

* "Boy Strange," chosen by 22.8% of the voters as the song they'd cut, and

* "The Ghost of Myself," selected by 33.1% as the song they would add.

button in the left navigation bar.

It's should be no surprise that my new survey for the week ahead moves to
the Boys' next studio album, "Release." If you had to cut one of its tracks
and replace it with one of the album's singles' b-sides, which songs would
you pick? (And, for the purposes of this poll, I'm including the b-sides
from the singles from "PopArt" as well as one other track recorded around
the same time.) So, when you're ready, please take a moment to make your
choices right there on my home page.

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I wish you all a
most excellent week!