[Introspective] philanthropy : 2 new samples

Pet Shop Boys Fans / Charity lidiapsb at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 29 23:04:21 CST 2008

In a week there will be 2 new samples of the songs "Let me be your little bitch" and "Hipocrite" added to the audio section of the Philanthropy Site.

www.petshopboys-fans.com

The track "Let me be your little bitch" was inspired by the obsession of a fan called Christina who is just 17 and fantasises about having sex with Neil Tennant. The lyrics were written by me and Nathan Heinze. Nathan wrote the music for the track. The singers on the track are the girls of "For Rest" who also did the song "Hipocrite" (this track is produced by Nathan Heinze). Nathan has also recently remixed West End Girls latest single "What have I done to deserve this".

PS: If you have sites please post about this :)

PS2: Neil I saw you removed a site in petheads, if you want to add the site again it will be great but please dont put again UNNOFICIAL FANS because it looks insulting!*******************************************************.::www.petshopboys-fans.com::.The First Petheads Charity Electronic AlbumJust for fun, Just to help :)