[Introspective] weg manager used pet shop boys to be famous?

Pet Shop Boys Fans / Charity lidiapsb at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 4 15:15:59 CST 2008

from weg official site:
After a couple of years as a bandmember, Rosannas has decided to leave the band to go on with her life. -I really want to thank all our fans for this time with you.

I talked with rosanna months ago and she was just a puppet and the last to know, the manager didnt let her sings.  Now the manager ( father of isabelle) is so happy because he put his other daughter in the weg, so all for the family.

I always thought they used psb to be famous, the manager always tried to make isabelle famous in other duo called "peaches" and when they get some result then they tried with the daughter alone and the disaster appear.

They are so clever, they got promotion from psb and an appareance for always in a psb dvd BUT what will happen now?

I am happy because i wanted Rossana to sing and now she is free we will work with her...before they didnt let her!!!!!!!*******************************************************.::www.petshopboys-fans.com::.The First Petheads Charity Electronic AlbumJust for fun, Just to help :)