[Introspective] Final results of poll on PSB song that everyone but you hates

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 1 13:09:35 CST 2008

site visitors if there was a Pet Shop Boys song that it sometimes seems as
if everyone but them hates, and, if so, what is it? And the song that
received the largest number of votes was:

* "The Sound of the Atom Splitting," chosen by 8.5% of the voters.

button in the left navigation bar.

My new poll for the week is somewhat timely, inspired by the news recently
announced on the official PSB website that Neil and Chris are working on
tracks for their next album (slated for early 2009) with the U.K.
production team of Xenomania. In short, what do you think of this? Do you
think it's fantastic news, terrible news, or something in-between? So
please take a moment to make your choice from the options provided right
there on my home page.

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you all have
a superb week ahead!